Friday, January 26, 2007

What God wants in me

I have had a great night this evening. Although my husband was not present, I was totally in the presence of God and it felt great. I really remembered tonight how content I've become. I know that I was asked to be content, but it finally became reality to me that it was contentment in where God was using us not in the way I was. Tooo many times we become content with the way we are and we forget that God still has so much for us. I want to be changed. I don't want to stay the same. I want God to mould me into who He wants me to be. I'm so thankful!

I have also officially purchased our crib. We are thrilled to have this looking off our shoulders. The only big ticket item next is our crib bedding. There have been many different expressed views on this issue, but we have decided that yes, we are into setting up a nursery entirely....so yes we want a bedding set for our crib. Silly as some may think....I like the ambiance. In Feb. we are heading down to the states for a 'romantic' weekend filled with shopping for bedding. Hopefully there will be time for 'us' too.

5 more work days. completely excited. extremely tired. looking forward to rest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

k
contentment. change. both are good at certain times. in different situations.

enjoy your last 5 days of work!
l