Right now Andrew hates the pool, but loves playing in the bath! We think it's cause the pool is too cold and the bath is nice and warm.
We just want to send out a great big thank you to all who have prayed for us....and those who have specifically prayed for this job we've been waiting for. Unfortunately we did not get the job as another candidate had more experience and knowledge of the area. We do however celebrate with God in the process and growth that he has made in our own hearts and lives. We also celebrate that we are still taken care of by our Saviour. He knows where we are headed and we are simply comforted by that fact. I ask that you would continue to lift up our family as that path is still unknown.
Thanks, Kristy and Richard
4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures! I love the second one -- the "I hate getting dressed up" look and picture. He is just so adorable! See you soon.
We continue to pray for your job situation. I hope the new year brings about some great changes. As for Andrew, well, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
What a great little Christmas outfit! He's such a handsome boy!!
Good morning my handsome Grandson, Andrew.
Just wanted to let you know that Gramma looks at the pictures your Mommy & Daddy post and that Papa & I love you very much!!
Have a great first Christmas! We'll see you as soon as we can after you get home from Lethbridge.
Lots of hugs & kisses to you and your Mommy & Daddy.
Gramma
Post a Comment