Yahoo for cinnamon buns!!! They are so yummy I had to put most in the freezer to keep me from eating them all!

Here's Rich helping me make buns today!

Brett enjoying a rest while I make buns


Yes Jamie and Emma, Andrew STILL LOVES the toy you got him last Christmas. He plays it daily

Our Thanksgiving trip......Andrew was a pretty good car rider.....he didn't complain too much.
4 comments:
Yummy; the buns look so delicious!! It's been a very long time since I made homemade bus. Training your sons at a very young age; way to go :)
wow... you are a busy girl! way to go friesens.
love, a. rietta
Andrew looks like such a great big brother!! It reminds me of our boys just a few years ago. What fun!! And the cinnamon buns look so yummy!
Uh, your cinnamon buns look so delic! My favourite -- guess we'll have to stay longer next time to in order to taste test huh! :)
Thanks for a wonderful afternoon.
Post a Comment