"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Just for a short update....Andrew is finally walking and talking more, Brett is smiling and cooing, Kristy is enjoying her boys and baking, and Richard is having fun wtih his job! Here are some pictures that some of you have been dying for
I had a lot more pictures to post, but for some reason I could not upload anymore so this is all I got for now...enjoy!
Thanks for the new photos. Your boys are adorable whether they are sleeping or awake. Glad to hear that you have started your christmas decorating. Enjoy! love Tante Carla
4 comments:
Thanks for the new photos. Your boys are adorable whether they are sleeping or awake. Glad to hear that you have started your christmas decorating. Enjoy!
love Tante Carla
The boys are beautiful; so very content.
We sure miss all of you...I guess we'll just have to drop by to look at the rest of the pics you tried to upload. I'll have to get right on it :)
Thanks so much...we love you all!!
At least Andrew knows what the toy box is for.
When will we get to see the boys ?
Love you !
Wow!! Cool!! Great looking boys! Enjoy getting your home, your family, and your heart ready for Christmas.
Post a Comment