Saturday, January 9, 2010

Andrew had asked to go to the zoo and it so happened that Rich had to go to Calgary for a meeting anyways....so off we went. It was a beautiful day (+4) and the boys had a blast. I don't think that I have ever seen the zoo so empty! It was so quiet that even the spider monkeys were sleeping (boo =( ) BUT....it was great to see something different at the zoo.....a baby giraffe! This baby was born Dec.5th.....so only a month old by the time we saw it. (not sure if its a boy or a girl)
The boys have been nutso for books.....every day it's book time all the time....especially when they can read their books on their beds. Andrew has taken to "reading" to Brett....it's so fun to see.



This Christmas we did the traditional Gingerbread house! It was a bit chaotic but we managed to get something together.
Both Andrew and Brett wanted to help.....oh how events change when your children get bigger.
Andrew wasn't purposely scowling...he was saying cheese....I think he's just trying to hard to smile.....but here is our finished product....pretty good for a chaotic evening.