Thursday, January 13, 2011

So I had the long blog written out on what we are doing and our plans over the next couple of months...but ya internet cut out on me and I haven't gotten back to it again.

I find myself wanting to write on the blog so many times, but find so little time to do it (or all my conversations go to facebook). But for all you followers, I will keep writing when I get a chance...a little bit of a mind release for me.

We have quite a busy month and a bit here. I am visiting with my mom right now kind of as a "before we go visit" as well as a much needed break for the boys from me packing. I was thinking, or lack of, the other day that packing brain sure is like baby brain. I forget so many things and feel so scattered. I'm glad that I decided to keep making double recipes for us so that 1 of it goes in the freezer when I lose track of time!

Richard and I leave for the coast (abby) on the 27th of Jan. We are going to Missions Fest. the first week of Feb I am staying in abby and Richard is going back to work at BBWC. on the 4th they (Greg and Richard) are packing up the truck with whomever can help and heading for GF. They will unpack and then Greg will take back the truck for us while Richard meets up with me for the camping conference. On the 11th of Feb we head back to GF and then Richard will go back to BBWC for the rest of Feb. PHEW...did you get all that?

So March 1st we should be a family settling in to our new place and starting our new job. We are so excited and look forward to finishing well and starting well!!!

This song was in my heart today and thought I would share it with you

Such joy, such unspeakable joy
such peace an everlasting peace
such love pure and holy love
Spirit have your way in me

There's a peace that floods my soul
when the Spirit of the Lord is in control
there's a joy no bounds can hold
when the Spirit blows a fresh wind through my soul!

Do you ever feel so overwhelmed with the number of people you feel on your heart to pray for? As I am learning more about prayer and what it is to have a prayer life, I feel more aware of things and people that I need to just stop and pray for. So often there are people that come to mind...and its just stopping to take the moment to pray for them. I am learning to tell people that I will pray for them when God places you on my heart. I know I can't make the commitment to pray for everyone, but if I'm suppose to God will lay it on my heart I know that for sure.  Who are you praying for? Do you get to enjoy that time spent with our Saviour in conversation? It really is something that you won't want to miss once you have started.

Well I'm posting this and then I'll add my pictures just to make sure that I get this in!
Bye for now.....

1 comment:

Joan said...

How I love having you and my boys here, filling our home with laughter, adventure, and yes, even smelly diapers! Keep posting those pictures, they are like water to a parched soul.