Thursday, June 7, 2012






Some resents of Lexi...as per request!

Lexi Jo with cousins Shea and Jackson

Lexi with Max....he sure adored her!


And of course the loving brothers who can't get enough of being with their sister!


So the rain has poured....and it looks as though it will continue. The tomatoes are in the garden and we are hoping that they will survive under the sheet. I just wasn't getting them watered fast enough everyday....and they weren't looking too good.

My latest craze is cinnamon buns.....I need help! For some reason I can make great loaves of bread...buns, bread twists, pizza all from yeast doughs, but when it comes to cinnamon buns...they just won't rise! Richard doesn't mind my exploration, and experimentation....he feels like he benefits from it...I'm not sure I agree...but I am determined to make them properly....from scratch!

I made my first pumpkin scone yesterday....love love love! They are yummy!!!

Other than the baking...just doing the same old, same old! Getting things ready for staff, mentoring staff that are here, playing, nursing and going for coffee dates. SOOO glad my sis is here for the summer with her kids. Looking forward to doing it right this summer....making time for each other and our kids....A visit this weekend from the Friesen Grandparents, then on to the Klassen Grandparents next week. It should be a quick trip, but sooo excited to see a previous staff member take the next step in her life by marrying the man of her dreams! Can't wait to see you all in white Megan...you WILL be beautiful!

If you are praying for us, please let us know....we'd love to add to your list:
~safety for Kristy as she drives with the kids to Alberta
~FOCUS- an ability to focus on one task till completion...getting it done
~energy for us and the staff as we work through the spring program and get ready for the staff that are on their way.
~Continual LOVE....shown in our actions to each other, in our words to our staff and family

May we be an encouragement in all that we do!!

2 comments:

S.L Kliever said...

we'll be at Megan's wedding too! can't wait to see you!
and thanks for the pictures of Lexi. she is soooooo cute!!!!

Joan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.