Friday, December 8, 2006

Now It Begins






















So, we've decided to dive into the world of blogs...what for? Well it seems like a much easier way to read about what is going on without being 'charged' with always "mass emailing". Its great. A moment to post and then you all can read at your own leasure.


Richard and I have been 'everything baby'. Hey this human isn't even out of my body and already it is determining my day. Which side do I sleep on? do I need a pillow by my belly to help me sleep? how much water have I drank today? can i sit on the couch or is it sitting on the ball again? Lay on my back....what is that....I havent' done that for months. I'm sure as things move on so will my decisions and choices as well as both my enjoyment as well as Richard's.


I've posted a couple of pictures about our lastest news *a new stroller*. I can just see some of you now....gag! Well my friends i'm sure the time for you is not much far behind.


Now that I'm married I find myself being 'suzy homemaker', especially at Christmas. Baking baking baking....i can't seem to get enough of it. I enjoy making and some of the eating, but I love mostly giving it away. So if you are nearby, expect a knock at your door.


Well all, I look forward to hearing from you and I'm excited to write to you.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So it has begun, looks great,
Love you

Steve, Lisa, Katelyn, Naleah, and Alexa said...

Yeah, we are probably your first post because we figured out how to access your blog (you need to add a "t" to the end of momen on your second e-mail...
Nice stroller, hope you enjoy it and get some rest soon (after 5 years I still haven't but good luck to you)
Love ya and miss ya
Steve and lisa

Anonymous said...

Sorry Steve I was ahead by 2 minutes.

Dad F