Friday, December 8, 2006


I've been hearing that people want to see what I look like. So here is me, pregnant, 23 weeks (5 months) and 4 more to go. I'd love to hear what you think....boy or a girl? What date? I'm due April 7th, but my mom had all of us early? Shall I then deliver early too??? Any guesses?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look great and you're already over half way...YEAH!

What a great way to start my day. I'm looking forward to reading your journals; I'll be checking them before I start work every morning during the week when I check KJ's.

Anonymous said...

Ah my. My baby is having a baby! Sandy is right -- you do look great! Boy or girl? Ummm, I'm pretty sure it's one of those!

Mom

michaelia and jason said...

Hi Kristy-Welcome to the blog world!! I'm going to put you on our blog links! You're looking sooo good! I think (and maybe your mom would support me) your baby should be born on April 8th! As far as the sex, I'm going to have to think about that one...
Are you coming to Lethbridge at Christmas? We are going to be there for a week. Let me know and maybe we can hook up.

Anonymous said...

Kristy you look awesome pregnant! Glowing I must say! It's great to hear of your adventures and I'm excited to keep reading to hear more! Your guess is as good as mine as to the due date and I'm going to guess a girl:)
Amber

Anonymous said...

Kristy! You look fantastic! This is a great site, and I will be sure to check for updates! I'm goin with Ambers guess (Hi amber!!)
i say girl too!
Jill