Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Recovery

We are what we would consider the travelling duo. We look at a weekend and end up saying...hmm where shall we go. This past weekend although was a planned weekend for shopping and catching up with friends. We had a chance to see our family, including our beautiful new nephew, my crazy friend Michelle and family as well as my good friend Miranda. You know if all we got done was visiting I would have been okay with that because seeing friends/family and spending time with them is so worth while. It looks like although I'm married, some things between friends never change and sleepovers never grow old!

I feel now truly ready for Christmas to happen and my body is letting me know that my vacation is now overdue......well that could have been the exercise video last night too. You know for me some things stands in the way of what I would truly want to do with my exercise time, so I end up making do with what I have. So I took that a step further and bought a DVD for pregnancy workouts. It's great! I fell like I'm apart of an aerobic class yet I'm not staring at a screen of overly fit individuals......I'm looking at other pregnant women with all the enlarged areas that tend to get in the way at times. Speaking of which, I knew that my shirts wouldn't fit when I became pregnant because my belly would grow. No one told me that my northern regions would also enlarge by a few sizes. This my friends is the first reason why shirts, bathing suits, and zippies do not fit. Thank goodness for breastfeeding!!!!

I hope to hear from you all this holiday season...... and Leslie I can't leave a message for you unless I want to sign up with xanga. But, as you can see....I'm quite actively attached to blogspot. I will email though

Wishing you all the best, Kristy

5 comments:

Anthony and Kim said...

I tried to find a pregnancy yoga video, but i couldnt find one. Where did you find your video?

Richard and Kristy said...

Kim - found the video at Walmart, it's great...does a workout for all three trimesters. It is by Denise Austin

Anonymous said...

kristy. bo bristy. no worries about the comment leaving. just enjoy. like i do with yours. merry christmas!

Steve, Lisa, Katelyn, Naleah, and Alexa said...

Hey Kris, not sure if you realize but with breastfeeding those northern regions are just going to get bigger and bigger :) Then when you stop, watch out all that milk disapears and the sag sets in. It is so much fun.
Enjoy
Lis

Steve, Lisa, Katelyn, Naleah, and Alexa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.