Wednesday, January 10, 2007

3 weeks left to go.

So I've officially made it public and the count down is on. I am officially starting my mat. leave as of the end of January. I'm so excited to be able to relax a little before the baby is born, cause well as most know, that doesn't happen once the baby is here. As of this day I am 27 1/2 weeks pregnant. I remember a time I didn't believe that I would even make it here. God is so good and faithful. It has been a continual reminder to trust in Him and rely on His plan instead of my own agenda.

Nothing has been too new in my life. I was driving with my mother in law the other day and was reminded of how much I miss soccer. Not only the fact that it was the reason I was able to stay in shape, but also for the fun of it. I was really getting back into it, and then had to move where there is no soccer for us women. That would be one great reason I would move back to Kelowna for (other than the world's best job that I had). But you know sometimes life calls for sacrifices and for us to move on. Now I just have to find another activity that I would love to get involved in. The other hard part, is finding someone to do it with. I love the people here, but....I haven't become close to anyone yet. Time.....in time I'm sure things will change. Trust....trust that God is always here and stays the same no matter where I live. Live....live life to the fullest no matter what.

Alright, enough personal thoughts for today. Les, I can't find a good belly shot of me...I will have to get Richard to start using the camera and then post some.
Thanks for all your comments, I sure enjoy reading them all!

3 comments:

Anthony and Kim said...

your starting your mat leave early!
Hope you are feeling fine

Anonymous said...

k.
mat leave. what do you do on mat leave? enjoy the quietness and non-busy-ness before the little one comes? i hope you can relax a little!
l.

Chris and Heather said...

Can't believe you are having a baby! I just found a picture of you, me and Michaelia taken a few years ago at Henderson Park...can't believe how much things have changed. I can't wait to hear how things progress.