Richard and I spent a very long evening putting together a beautiful dresser that we got from my parents. I was quite astonished as to how many little things there were to do. I would call this a total sucess for 2 reasons: 1. We got it together without that many extra screws (he hee) and 2. We were able to work together. I say number 2 is a sucess because I was compairing it to last years put together.....our tv stand. Lets just say that evening was not fun for either one of us. So my friends.....we have grown and I can say we know a little more about each other when doing a task like that.....a little more than last year. That's certainly something to smile about.
1 comment:
Very lovely! How fun it will be to fill the dressers for a very loved Little One.
Mom F aka Grandma F
Post a Comment