Suddenly for no reason at all (or if we say "where's bear"?) bear gets tossed around like a rag doll. Moved this way and that running around the house as if to say "come on buddy, lets take a ride". But tragically these rides don't always end up positive. I don't know what Sadie likes more, the 'friend' bear, or the stuffing that makes bear. I also don't think that my dog realizes that in order to keep bear....a bear, you need to keep the stuffing in the bear. I often wonder what kind of thoughts
would be going through bears mind, if he could think, as he takes his "ride" down the hallway seeing parts of his insides scattered about. Well, for now Bear is still a bear. He may have a mangled foot, with no insides to it, but at the end of the day, bear often gets to rest alone. To the bear who once had a voice (but now that contraption is now in the garbage) I do question your friendship, hang in there, I'm not sure if you can be replaced!
2 comments:
Bear looks so sad...Sadie obviously doesn't feel all that bad about it; it must be so much fun to watch her.
FYI - you might want to stop giving Sadie stuffed animals for toys because when the baby comes and you leave one of it's stuffed toys on the floor Sadie is not going to understand the diffrence between her toy and the baby's and you may end up with more "bears" than you intended. Just some friendy dog advice from one dog owner/lover to another.
Post a Comment