Thursday, February 22, 2007

I'm Here


Alright, so I am still alive and as well as I can be. Although I have stopped working outside the home, my efforts inside the home has kept me well and busy! There are so many things to do, but as the weeks continue on my energy seems to be less and less. How am I??? some of you are asking.....well if you imagine a grape, a ping pong ball and an extra large watermelon, you pretty much get me. A grape is the size of my stomach - that means many meals that are small.....extra small.... A ping pong ball is the size of my lungs - meaning that things I use to do with ease has suddenly shifted to a job with extra effort (sometimes it takes me forever to do a task that took very little time.....An extra large watermelon - that is the cause of my ever shrinking insides! Our precious bundle. Yes our melon is growing, turning, moving and kicking! I never knew I could feel my ribs all the time....they use to be 'just there'.
Apart from my pregnancy (although it's a huge part of our lives) we are doing really well. We seem to be out most evenings these days, which can be tiring, but I think it has been a good change to just watching shows in the evening. We're getting out, and getting to know more people.

God has been fantastic in our marriage, especially as we continue to strive to put him first in our days...together. What a blessing and encouragement it is to pray for one another and bless each other before the day has even started.

I'm excited for where God has brought us and where he is taking us next. It maybe here but there are so many things that he could have in store for us.....even in little Grand Forks, B.C!

I hope you all are doing well. Thanks so much for the comments, I read them all the time....feel free to email us, I love hearing from you too.

5 comments:

Anthony and Kim said...

I cant wait till im done work, a time to just relax and get things ready for the baby! I saw an 8 day old baby at work today and it really hit me, wow that will be me soon!!!

Anonymous said...

We probably enjoy reading your postings as much or more than you do reading our comments to you. You & Richard are so far away; none of this dropping by or short notice to go out for coffee. Thanks for sharing your lives with us. We love the timely updates.

You're a keeper!! We love you both,
Mom F

Anonymous said...

have fun in these last days of prep. we wish you God's blessing as you continue to wait on Him... His mercies are new every morning!

Sonya said...

Hi Kristy...Glad you are feeling well. As tired as you are try and get as much as you can done now...because the little bundle of joy will take up even more energy the first couple of weeks.
Good luck with the labour- you will forget all of it when you are done!!
Sonya

Anonymous said...

k.
i loved the food analogy. really helps those of us who have never been pregnant understand. a little bit.
enjoy the last couple of months!
l.