Monday, February 26, 2007

Check out our new baby!

No no no....I still have 40 days (or 5 weeks, 5 days) till my due date, and well our melon has not decided to come early. We have recently added a new vehicle to our family. We didn't think that we could manage the 2 door scenario, so we moved on to 4. We found ourselves a 2005 Honda CR-V this past weekend and fell in love with it. We've been trying out different vehicles for quite some time now and we knew that we wanted to stick with a Honda.

Oh how life changes when you get something new. A trip to the grocery store....no problem, I'll drive....oh what we need to go to the post office and then the bank.....again not a problem at all.....I can do that! This weekend we are going skiing (I'm going...but not skiing of course) and I look forward to the trip, even if I won't be driving.

As for something new, our dog recently departed her attachment to the late bear. Over this past week, bear has lost both feet, both ears and half his insides. After purchasing something new for ourselves, we decided the dog needed a new friend. We named it Cheetah. All the fav. toys rolled into one. A stuffed head, a ball for a belly, and rope for arms and legs. Added bonus....Cheetah can squeak too. Lets just say, it was time for bear to go.
So from me and my belly to you, Have a great day! I know I will be continuing to enjoy the time that I have a home to relax, dilly dally around and well do a little of this and a little of that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your newest addition! Ya know honey, I think I need to learn my way around Grand Forks when I'm there . . .

Your dad & I are both "relieved" you have updated your vehicle.

Love,
Mom

Amanda Lee Smith said...

yay! welcome to the Honda family! We love our CRV too (though now it's even more poignant when my friends jokingly call it the Mommy Wagaon, since that's just what it is for you!)

You look incredible by the way :)

Mom_F said...

Very nice; grey is great! 4-door will be so much easier than 2-door; RC may remember the Dodge Dart Swinger we had before we moved to the mountain...a 2-door that we didn't replace until after we had both RC and RD. Cool car but it was quite an undertaking to get 2 little ones into the car. Mind you, back then there wasn't the car seat restrictions that you have now.

See you at the ski hill.

Anonymous said...

k.
oh my gosh. you are so adorable.
you are a great looking pregnant mama.
i also like the honda.
l.

Days of our Lives said...

ya bear looks in rough shape ! are you going to sunpeaks ? have fun where ever you are ! and i also think you're a cute prego . hope you feel like one

denise