"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
A little confusing: the picture I posted of our new vehicle is not ours. I took the picture from the internet. Ours is the exact same model except it is darker grey.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I don't sleep either when my mind is going a thousand miles an hour trying to "figure something out"; hope you slept well after emailing this morning.
4 comments:
I don't sleep either when my mind is going a thousand miles an hour trying to "figure something out"; hope you slept well after emailing this morning.
Mom F
It has to be the weather [ spring fever ].
I didn't sleep last nite either.
It's good to hear from you even thru' Perry and Dawna's blog.
Hi,
How was your weekend ?
Post a Comment