Yes I am trying to take the pictures myself
Lets just say I tried....and well I did it for you
Les and Kim! I think all my baby weight went
straight to my bum, so yes my friends the picture is
quite acurate. BUT I feel good and well, thank goodness
I'm having this baby in spring....I can go outside for sports!
4 comments:
So ... did you purposely colour coordinate with the wall or what???
Mom
ps -- honey, you look great!
You look great Kristy! Now it would not be fair if you didn't take on the "I'm pregnant look"; this too shall pass...we've all been there and understand. Love you, Mom F
7 months pregnant and looking like that. i have something to aspire to someday. you look great. and happy. and perfect!
thanks for the pictures!
l.
Yay a prego picture! Dont you feel like the biggest dork standing there getting your picture taken...I did!!
You look great I cant believe you only have 8 weeks left, time flies.
I have 15 weeks!
Post a Comment