Friday, February 9, 2007

In not Out

Yes my friends, according to the good old Dr. today I am not growing outwards....bad news for me. Imagine this .....I'm short, already small in space and the baby decides to grow more than estimated these past 3 weeks and on top of that, grow not out but all within. Therefore I have continual pain now in my chest area because my ribs and stomach are constantly being pushed on. I can't sit for long periods of time because it hurts my ribs too much. All I have to say is....good thing I started mat. leave! 8 weeks to go!

1 comment:

Fabricated Goddess said...

Hey you look AWESOME! Can't wait to get my hands on that sweet babe. And I'm totally having Ethan-pregnacy flash backs - I felt like my rib cage was turning inside out. The only comfortable (sort of) position was kinda spread-eagle. Attractive, no?

Hang in there, Miss Kiki.