I woke up yesterday and today to beautiful sun. I can't wait till the flowers start to grow like this picture! Richard thinks that I'm one of those people who become "moody" if there is no sun (like in winter). I think everyone has a bit of that. There is something about the sun that God created that feels so vibrant, refreshing and renewing. I admit, yes I have more energy when the sun is shining. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy winter and all that it has to offer, but at this point...I'm ready for spring to arrive. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons. It's not too hot, just chilly enough to be in a sweater but not so cold you need a big jacket....and of course....the sun! Thank you God for your creation, it's beautiful!"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
A Lot Thankful
I woke up yesterday and today to beautiful sun. I can't wait till the flowers start to grow like this picture! Richard thinks that I'm one of those people who become "moody" if there is no sun (like in winter). I think everyone has a bit of that. There is something about the sun that God created that feels so vibrant, refreshing and renewing. I admit, yes I have more energy when the sun is shining. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy winter and all that it has to offer, but at this point...I'm ready for spring to arrive. Spring and fall are my favorite seasons. It's not too hot, just chilly enough to be in a sweater but not so cold you need a big jacket....and of course....the sun! Thank you God for your creation, it's beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Beautiful picture. Daffodils are being picked in Bradner as we speak. It must be spring.
But I'm with you about those 40 days and nites of rain in February.
That's torture !
I love the german expression " Es muss doch Fruehling werden "
You'll have to move to the prairies, it's always sunny here, though the winter might be a tad longer.
what exactly is a "tad". from what i've heard, the prairie winter is more then a "tad" longer... but i've never lived there so...?
k.
spring and fall are my favorite seasons, too.
yahoo for the time change.
more sun for you.
l.
Went to Devon's Nursery on Saturday with your sis-in-law; the colours in the greenhouse were so pretty. Ended up purchasing 32 baby geraniums, very reasonably, for my hanging baskets...planting is only a month away. I'll transplant them into 4" pots on the weekend (I think) so they'll have a great headstart.
Mom F
Post a Comment