Sunday, March 11, 2007

A little rant

Can't doctors get things right. Arg....don't they know that I'm irritable right now? It looks as though we are in limbo again as to where we will be having our baby. I'm marching right back to that clinic this week to give my Dr. my concerns and well....expect action this time. It looks as though he looked into nothing....and it's a good thing I have friends in the clinics because they tell me the real deal. Yes.... the important Doctors will not be available together till April 5th FOR SURE and so if I were to go into labor I could not have the baby here. What does that look for us? We will find out this week.....Pray.....pray for answers, pray for my attitude. Thanks for listening.....

2 comments:

Oma said...

Sometimes for just a moment we forget who's really in charge. Been there, done that.

Trusting and praying for patience and endurance, no matter what.

Love you lots !

Fabricated Goddess said...

Hang in there girlie! Your on the home stretch now, and all this limbo (not to mention irritability) will be worth it in the end.

Oh, and thanks for the birthday card!! So cute.