Some of you keep asking for pictures....might as well post some "nearing the end" pictures. I have to tell you though, I haven't been up for face pictures, nor did I feel like getting out of my big comfy clothes (did anyone else get sucked into buying those pants at costco, only to find out they were like balloon pants and miles too big?), but I knew that I needed to get one soon so that we didn't suddenly go into labor and I didn't have a 9th month picture (not that I have been keeping a stack full of pictures to begin with).
So yes the baby has dropped, I have a bit of a waddle and every time I feel something the question is......is it the real thing? When you don't know.....it is so hard to 'just know'.....but apparently I will 'just know' when it does happen for real.
I love the weather. It has been beautiful here and each day makes me want to be outside. Saturday we got some "outside things" done before it rained and then today again I got the apple tree pruned while Richard did the glorious job of 'poop scoop'. That's the thing about spring....is you have all winter's 'piles' to clean up, where as if you were in the summer months up till is snows, you keep on top of it for mowing and aesthetic purposes (and stench).
12 days to go!
7 comments:
k.
12 days! wow! i am so anxious for pictures of your new little one. boy? girl? hmmm.
i like the picture on the right - of the two of you.
l.
Girlfriend that baby is coming sooner then 12 days. You have come out to a point "bigtime" I bet you will have that bambino by friday.
Have fun! you will do great "and you to Richard"
remember BREATH,BREATH,PRAY,and BREATH
~E~
O.k I found your blog and now realize you have not had your baby yet. I'm excited for you guys! I will have to check your blog now for pictures of the new kid. Good luck with that labour thing. I hear you eventually forget about it at least enough to pop out one or two more.
Hopefully this last week, plus, your Baby will decide to make his/her grand entrance sooner rather than later for you...
That's a great picture of the happy couple...soon to be three.
We're praying for a safe and healthy delivery.
Have a great week!
Mom F
I have been wondering about you guys...thinking the end is near, and it is! Good luck Kristy... having a babe is the best thing in the world.
Ok Cam isn't my real name = only my hidden identity. But is is convenient since it is my son-in-law's name! Hint Hint....
So just to say I love the picture - reminds me of your mom with you! Praying for a safe delivery and not overdue! Guess this means you won't be here for breakfast Good Friday this year? Can't wait to cuddle "her"? I will keep watching here for the news since I am positive Rich won't be phoning unless your excited mom does.
Auntie
Kristy - you look great!! We're anxiously waiting to hear the words "It's a ..." We hope and pray that all will go well. You and Richard are going to be awesome parents. Enjoy these "quiet" days at home.
Post a Comment