Who knew that chewing gum would be such a useful tool. Throughout the past few months I have on occasion suffered from acid coming back up my throat. I don't get the heart burn...just the acid. Other than staying upright after you eat...drinking lots of water....eating slowly and staying away from such foods, the acid still tends to come. One relief that I have found is chewing gum for approx. 30 min. I'm so thankful for gum right now!
4 comments:
CWLD -- Have you tried drinking a small glass of milk? But then again, if chewing gum works . . .
Katelyn tells me if you have the baby when they're in Kelowna, she gets to go to Grand Forks -- "for real".
Love to you and Richard
need more pic's of you Kris!! Im addicted to Tums it helps but not always thats for sure, I should try the gum too!!
Personally, I never leave home without Divol Plus AF (chewable tablets). I tried the Gaviscon but it does this weird bubbly thing in your mouth that kind of freaked me out.
My sister got that when she was pregnant. Crazy what pregnancy will do to you. If the gum works, great, but if you want to try something different, try the Rolaids soft chews...they are so tasty!
Post a Comment