"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Friday, March 30, 2007
So this is my last post for a few days just to warn you all. Rich and I have a few places to go out of town this weekend, so you probably won't hear from me till next week. I figure if the baby isn't coming right now and hasn't already, then we might as well wait till the 4th. I know that's not our actual due date, but we're hoping to give birth that day so that we get all our money back from Sears (in the baby waiting game). If it comes on the 4th - 5 sleeps.....if it comes on the due date (7th) - then 8 more sleeps. So until next week.....Enjoy your weekend whatever you may be doing (and pray for the 4th).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
have a great weekend together :)
hope you're still comfy enough to sleep in .
denise
You do make me nervous with all your travel this late in your pregnancy. Sigh. However, I do hope you kids have a fun time as a family celebrating Ryan's birthday. Make lots of good memories.
Oooh -- I'm getting as excited as a silly little school girl -- can hardly wait to get "The Call"!!!
Love you lots
I don't understand the Sears money back game - am i just slow :) have a great weekend. hi to the other gang.
love, a. rietta
k.
i'm excited for you next post. for sure. i will keep my fingers crossed for april 4th. yippee!
l.
I don't know if you'll see this in time, but I'm writing to remind you that Isaac/Izaac/Isaak/Izaak Matthew is an awesome name and you should name him that (assuming its a him). If its a girl... Name it Bobby-Ann Lou.
Just make sure its a guy and his name's Isaac/Izaac/Isaak/Izaak Matthew Friesen.
Derek
OK.... I'm curious. Is there some story to go with the name choice. I didn't know we were helping choose a name. We never needed a boys name so we have lots of left overs...actually we never had a boy's name ready until we were expecting Alicia and her name was chosen by Christina who told us emphatically that it WAS a girl....she knew without a doubt that God was sending her a sister...and He did!
Post a Comment