We made it! a weekend with no rush to the hospital from any point in our travels. We had a great weekend, full of family and friends. From all the laughter that we had at the Mcleod's house I'm sure we lost a few pounds. Thanks for all your prayers for a safe weekend and all your encouraging words that you have left us.....we hope the baby comes tomorrow....but we will patiently wait till it's ready....Well I'm off to try our new dog harness....it is suppose to help with your dog's pulling.....lets cross our fingers to see if it works.
3 comments:
hope you enjoyed your walk (pull)... have a blessed week as you anticipate the birth of your child. love and prayers.
I like the smiling part...it's worth the wait (really)
It really was a great weekend with you, your siblings, Joshua, Adam & Lucas!
We're hoping with you. I visited Grandma K tonight; she says she'll be praying all night for your Baby's arrival.
By now you have already tried out the new harness; how did Sadie respond? She probably missed you so much she will have been too excited to obey...you'll probably have to cross more than just your fingers.
Enjoy the great outdoors.
Mom
Post a Comment