Wednesday, March 7, 2007

So today really is Wednesday?

Hey all, I think that I've recovered from our long weekend away. Yesterday the sun was just shining and all I felt like doing was getting our place in order. With doing all the renos in the baby room our house has felt like a disaster. I think that we are starting to get a handle on things here. I can not believe that today is Wed. Seriously....now that I am not working outside the home the days seem to just melt on by. Because we got home on a Monday this week, each day it takes a big reminder that its not the day before.

This morning as I eat my breakfast, I am realizing that in order to eat mini wheats up to my standards, you really have to pay attention to your bowl. For me, each mini wheat needs to have soaked up a little bit of the milk that I have poured. So I don't just eat the mini wheats, I have to carefully rearrange them every once and awhile so that I don't end up with no milk and wheats that are crunchy. I really am not that picky of an eater, but my bowl of mini wheats are a successful meal if I have not had any crunchy minis.

4 comments:

Oma said...

So good to hear from you again !
We had a really warm day yesterday too and now 9am it's already 12 degrees.
I'm going to the library, House of James and coffee............
That's my day.

Perry said...

Kristy, it's good to hear someone else is a bit "picky" about their food. I get teased when I eat my shrimp and line up all the tails around the outside edge of my plate.

Dawna

PS Thanks for commenting on our blog. It's great to hear from you and can't wait until your baby is born!

Anonymous said...

wednesday is over the hump day... now the week just flies by. some weeks i'm glad it's here and others i can't believe it's already wednesday... this week is the later.
have a great day!

Chris and Heather said...

For me, the weirdness comes in with my milk to cereal ratio...it's got to be just right.