Today is absolutely beautiful out. I love it when the sun is shining through the windows....it gives such energy! Our walk today felt so good just for that extra factor...the sun. So I had a dr. appointment today and found out that things aren't much different. I haven't dropped yet as the head is still bouncing around in there....but the head is certainly facing downward...so I'm for sure not breached...thank goodness. The baby must have had a growth spurt because for the past month and a half I haven't really gained any weight....and then this check up....man I'm scared this baby is going to be big....I haven't really eaten much different nor have I exercised any less.....so nothing has really changed. My only guess is that it's the baby.
I have been experiencing many braxton and hix contractions....some of which are painful. Last night I had a major one that hurt a lot, but apparently it's normal. I'm healthy and everything looks well....so nothing to worry about.
It also looks like we will be able to have our baby in Grand Forks as the doctors should be here. I'm a little disappointed as I know Kelowna has a great facility, but I'm reassured as I will be experiencing my labor at first in my own home with Richard only 5 min away rather than 2hrs. I also then don't have to worry about him driving on the road at high speeds. 4 weeks to go.....but the baby is for sure allowed to come at any time....I'm ready!
6 comments:
glad to hear how things are going with you! im confused are you delivering at your house?
no, not in our house. Just for the hours before we need to go to the hospital will be spent at home.
Appreciate the updates.
It won't be long and you'll have your little one.
Looking forward to sharing him with you.
wow..... four weeks , HAPPY WAITING :) i bet you'll do so great !!!!!! have a good weekend
denise
enjoy the prep time. this advent season is alot of fun but the arrival is even greater. can't wait!!
k.
only 4 weeks.
are you sure?
things have flown.
will pray that they will continue to fly.
l.
(do you have pictures of the baby's room?)
Post a Comment