I've made myself a ritual of making breakfast and relaxing at the computer while I eat it reading about all my friends lives. I so faithfully check them wondering to myself (about a few of them) are they ever going to post again? Then I was so graciously reminded this morning that...oh my...I've let my faithful readers down. I understand the disappointment that comes when you go online to see how your friends are doing and then.....the let down....no post. So with my apology today I shall post for all you faithful readers.
My days....sleep....eat...clean....sleep.....walk.....eat.....rest....eat....rest....sleep. I've pretty much got it down pat. Any interruption to that ritual really sends me for a loop. Yesterday we made the trip to Kelowna to see the dentist and family. Getting up at 7am was hard when I did it all the time. You really lose your momentum to get up when you don't do it often....or yet...at all. I drove to Kelowna while Richard slept and my dog what riding in our new vehicle looked like. No more luxury of being close to us.....yup...she was stuck in the way back...she'll learn to like it. Highlights: Second cup coffee (my treat when we go to k-town) getting a girly wallet (i always got mocked for having a boy wallet) seeing my cute nephews and nieces.....and well seeing that my dog could make it from k-town to GF without puking!!!! Yahoo
Not much more has happened in our world here.....the birth....well we will have the baby wherever and be okay with that. Kelowna, Trail, Grand Forks....depending on the date....all are places that will take care of us and the baby so....Thank you God for the peace that you have given me about this. I truly am amazed at this whole journey and I can't wait to meet the blessing that you are giving us! And really this baby can come ANY TIME NOW! (that wasn't a freak out statement....it was a loud statement so the baby would know I'm serious :) 2 weeks and 4 days (could be less....but please not more!)
2 comments:
Okay, I'm as guilty as the rest...I've been trying to log back into your blog for over a week now but it's not been working so after your comments today I have finally decided to go back to being anonymous and forget logging in.
I'm so glad to read that all is well with Baby and no matter the birth city you'll be taken care of...yes, I'm hoping sooner rather than later as well. Easter long weekend would be very convenient for those of us making the trip to see Baby, but whatever the timing, healthy with no complications would definitely be an answer to our prayers.
What crazy weather today...it has sunshined gorgeously for about 1 hr, then in the last 2 hours it has rained, then mixed with hail, then hailed so hard everything was very white and now it is sunshining again. There must be a huge brilliant rainbow out there, my office faces north so I can't see it, but it must be there somewhere. The sign of a promise...hmmm...how great is that!
I do check every morning before I start work to read your posting. When you've not written I check on my lunch hour. This has been a good week...had dinner on St Patty's Day with K&J, visited by phone with Grandsons on Sunday, RD is taking a course at the coast so stayed overnight with us on Sunday, last night (Monday) we talked on the phone for 1½ hours with KJ in Japan and today (Tuesday) we talk to you & RC (well kind of). Yeah! We miss all of you so much...I'll be okay but I'm not quite sure how I'm going to be a month without anyone, even Dad. I'll for sure be checking for postings from you then. Look forward to seeing you at the bday party on the 31st (if you can make it).
My lunch hour is up; must get back to work...thanks for the update.
Mom F
I just realized I've written a novel...must keep it shorter and write more often instead.
Mom F
Post a Comment