Yahoo, the baby is engaged! (if you don't know what that means, it just means that the baby's head is no longer bobbing around, it is in the pelvic bone ready for delivery) So we are nearing the end of my term as a pregnant mom. I so can't wait!
Today is another beautiful day....I love Spring. Rich and I are heading to Colville to go to Walmart today. That is one reason I like having him on graveyard shift, I get to spend the day with him. So a beautiful 40 min drive here we come......
Have a great day!
5 comments:
Thanks for the update, Kristy. Wow!! It won't be long until you finally get to meet Baby. It was quite some time ago when we had the same experience; the anticipation is quite something. We are so excited for you!
Have a wonderful afternoon, a great drive and sweet time with Richard today.
Love you both, Mom F
way to go baby !!!won't be long :) i know easy for me to say and you're probably sick of hearing it....... sorry
denise
At first I thought, great another wedding....and then I realized...enjoy your last days. Life will change, not necessarily better or worse, BUT definitely different.Only God knows what's ahead for you, but you can know without a doubt that He'll travel this road with you. The Lord bless you and keep you as you anticipate, Kristy and Richard.
I love reading your blog, it's so fun because I think I'd write about similar things if I had a blog. :) So, we are really looking forward to seeing this baby! (and I know you are too) How exciting about it turning around and all, very cool.
Love ya'll, Julie :)
Good luck! If there is a few days break in your blog, then I'll take it as a "baby-break". Enjoy the last few days being baby-free. I'm praying that everything will go well!
Post a Comment