So precious...thank you for allowing Grandma the privilege of spending time with your beautiful son for a whole week...Andrew Richard, truly a precious gift.
It's doesn't seem like it was just 4 weeks ago today I was driving to Trail to see you and Andrew. Can hardly believe that I put on 2000 km that weekend.
I'm grateful for the advancement in technology which allows us to gaze at pictures of our family all day, every day; even when I am at work.
We'll have to pull out baby pictures of Karl; maybe Andrew has a button nose that looks like his since it doesn't look the same as his Daddy's.
Drive safe; Papa & Grandma are looking forward to seeing Andrew and you tonight.
Wow!!!!! How good to see you all at Jakob's birthday party! I'll admit it was especially good to see Andrew again. He really defines "cute as a buton". a. eileen
9 comments:
It's nice to see some more pictures of Andrew. Can hardly wait to see him next weekend.
Dad F
So cute! When are you coming to Calgary? It would be so fun to get together!
Strange, he still looks like Karl !
thanks for the pictures. so glad you are enjoying parenthood!
Yup, still cute....
Is that an "owie" on his leg?
And is it true that you'll be in Abbotsford next weekend? I'll email you.
So precious...thank you for allowing Grandma the privilege of spending time with your beautiful son for a whole week...Andrew Richard, truly a precious gift.
It's doesn't seem like it was just 4 weeks ago today I was driving to Trail to see you and Andrew. Can hardly believe that I put on 2000 km that weekend.
I'm grateful for the advancement in technology which allows us to gaze at pictures of our family all day, every day; even when I am at work.
We'll have to pull out baby pictures of Karl; maybe Andrew has a button nose that looks like his since it doesn't look the same as his Daddy's.
Drive safe; Papa & Grandma are looking forward to seeing Andrew and you tonight.
Mom F
Wow!!!!! How good to see you all at Jakob's birthday party! I'll admit it was especially good to see Andrew again. He really defines "cute as a buton".
a. eileen
oops..........."button"
k.
your little guy must be growing like crazy. it's been two weeks since the last pictures. looking forward to the next set.
l.
Post a Comment