Monday, May 21, 2007

Camping is Here!

Has anyone every told you that this is reason enough to drive 1 hr to Walmart in Colville WA. Yes my friends it is pie....soo goood pie that our friends failed to tell us that it is found at the back of the store with the dairy.....who would have thunk. I was always looking at the bakery section and bringing home pies that I thought were "the" pie. Oh was I fooled...until this weekend. We were meandering down the isles and as we picked up eggs (for camping) we discovered....THE PIES!!! So here we have indulged in a Kahlua pie...mmmmm...sooo goood.


This weekend would have to mark Andrew's first camping trip. We again went down to Kettle Falls WA with some great friends. It was a really good experience for us and Andrew. Oh don't let me forget the dog, she did really good too and was a great listener.












Sorry I didn't feel like flipping the pictures from being sideways. Hopefully you all enjoyed your long weekend, I know we sure did. We're excited, camping season is finally beginning!!!

7 comments:

Anthony and Kim said...

Thats awesome you went camping! Nothing like starting them out young! I was 2 weeks old when I first went camping.

Rick and Sandy said...

I'm so glad you had a positive camping experience; Dad & I have many wonderful memories of camping in a tent/tent trailer with Richard & his brothers during their growing up years at home. May long weekend was always our first weekend of several to get away every year.

Making memories...that's what it's all about.

Mom F

eileen said...

Some of our happiest, funnest times were camping (when I was a kid and with our kids). Glad you started Andrew early. He'll never remember not being a camper :-)
By next summer I'm sure he'll have his own Swiss Army knife and miniature hatchet to make all the kindling!

Days of our Lives said...

mmm ... pie ... mmm... kahlua sounds like a good camping trip :)

denise

Anonymous said...

Kristy - your baby is beautiful - congratulations. I have been away from the blogging world for a bit - and was so glad to log on tonight and see your miracle... so great. Take care and God bless!!! I too am excited for camping season by the way!!!

Anonymous said...

kristy.
andrew is looking great. and experiencing a lot!
how are you doing?
l.

Rick and Sandy said...

To everyone checking this blog for updates...

Richard & Kristy called a few days ago; their computer has crashed so they are unable to post right now. They are told that a "Dell" technician will come by to "fix it". I can hardly believe that they would go to Grand Forks, we'll see.

Great news on Andrew's therapy for his club foot; on a scale of 1 to 20 (20 being a severe case) he has gone from a 6 at birth to 2 last week. Therapy will contine for some time yet but we are so pleased on his progress. He's gained 3 lbs and doing very well.

Mom F