"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Many Smiles to You!
Our son is enjoying so much smiling. He's reminding me to find joy in the simple things! Have a great day...it's absolutely beautiful here in Grand Forks.
This last one, he is laughing while he is smiling....what a funny boy! We've been out for dinner a few times already this week, and he does fantastic! I'm sure hoping the flexibility of our son lasts....we will just have to see.
Joan, does he resemble his mom at all, when she was a baby? Keep taking him out as long as it works! Easier now than when you have several more little ones :-) Great smiley pics....keep them coming.
He sure is a cutie. The bottom one reminds me of you Kris. I love his happiness. So.. I am trying to figure out this blogging thing... how do I add people's blogs to my site like you do (titled family and friends)? have a great night
G, P & Rachel are here today so they helped me get the computer up - so we checked your blog. Great pictures of the little one. It's always good when someone helps me to see what you guys are up to so I get to read several weeks at a time. Glad to hear that Andrew's foot is responding to therapy - keep up the good work R & K. It's raining today (Sunday) here at home - I got the garden planted this week - so if the seeds don't rot I should see stuff growing very soon. Hope Andrew treated you really special on Mother's Day (did you Richard?!!) Love to you all, G. Grandma K
Great smiley pictures! Of course, I knew this kid would be full of smiles based on what his parents are like. That's probably one of the best things about having kids, your house gets filled with more happiness!
8 comments:
Of course it will last. He's such a gem -- can't wait to hold him again. I love love love his smile!
Mom
Joan, does he resemble his mom at all, when she was a baby?
Keep taking him out as long as it works! Easier now than when you have several more little ones :-)
Great smiley pics....keep them coming.
He sure is a cutie. The bottom one reminds me of you Kris. I love his happiness.
So.. I am trying to figure out this blogging thing... how do I add people's blogs to my site like you do (titled family and friends)?
have a great night
Thanks for sharing your little one.
i love it.
those pictures are amazing.
i smiled when i looked at them.
l.
Beautiful, beautiful little boy! How precious...
Thanks for posting pictures of our Grandson; it helps just a little since we can't just drop by on short notice.
Mom F
G, P & Rachel are here today so they helped me get the computer up - so we checked your blog.
Great pictures of the little one. It's always good when someone helps me to see what you guys are up to so I get to read several weeks at a time. Glad to hear that Andrew's foot is responding to therapy - keep up the good work R & K.
It's raining today (Sunday) here at home - I got the garden planted this week - so if the seeds don't rot I should see stuff growing very soon.
Hope Andrew treated you really special on Mother's Day (did you Richard?!!)
Love to you all,
G. Grandma K
Great smiley pictures! Of course, I knew this kid would be full of smiles based on what his parents are like. That's probably one of the best things about having kids, your house gets filled with more happiness!
Post a Comment