We also went to Spokane today and all is still well with Andrew. We get to keep doing what we are doing but we receive a big blessing....we only have to go every 2 weeks now instead of every week. So...God continues to be great and gracious (especially with keeping us safe on the roads!).JPG)

Thanks Jen for the cutie shorts....I have gotten so many compliments on them!!!!
U.Grant and A.Pat.....Andrew laughed at the book when I read it to him....the most smiles were when we licked him!!!
10 comments:
Thanks for sharing more of Andrew with us....it's great to keep up this way! good to hear about the positive progress....keep up the good work!
Like T. Carla said, he's getting cuter all the time.
Jack is coming home this Friday. Sure would be fun if they could meet and play together. I'm sure Jack would love to teach him a thing or two (climbing on the table, throwing his food, "nose-to-nose"...that's an eskimo kiss... and other mischievious things)
Papa, what a great choice of a souvineer for your Grandson from Everest. I didn't realize the jacket would fit Andrew so soon.
Richard & Kristy, I'm sure you must have the best dressed and cutest boy on the block.
Grandma F
what a great pic of the two of you ! LOOKIN GOOD :)also glad to hear andrew is doing well !!have a great week .
What a precious little boy! Im glad to hear things are going well for him in Spokane.
k.
you look like you were born to hold that little andrew. adorable.
l.
Hey guys! Well I have finally made it to your blog and just wanted to say HI and that your little Andrew is absolutely adorable!! Hopefully we'll get to meet him someday soon! Hope you're doing well.
Say hello to Gene & Vicky for us :)
Kirsty - the pictures of Andrew are so-o-o-o-o cute! The way he tilts his head reminds me of your cousin Glen - he used to do the same thing.
Happy to hear how well his feet are doing. I am sure it is because of your due diligence! Love you all
a.Sharon
We are so looking forward to seeing you...it has been 2/3 of Andrew's life time since Papa has seen him; that's 1/417th of Papa's life. Isn't that an amazing way of looking at time?
Kristy, I love the picture of you and Andrew...I look at it every day.
Mom F
You guys have such a beautiful little boy. I wish we could see him, but pictures work well. I am glad to hear that everyting with is foot is good. I can't wait to see you at family camp. We miss and love you all very much.
Joanne
Post a Comment