"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Thursday, June 7, 2007
Yahoo...my hubby knows how to pick out cute clothes. I woke up this morning to a cute baby....and he was dressed perfectly.....Thanks auntie Lisa and Uncle Steve for help making our son look soooo dang cute!
Andrew is looking like a little boy; handsome little boy at that. He is growing and changing so quickly. We really need to find a weekend soon to visit you in GF.
5 comments:
Great to hear from you again.
Enjoy your busy summer.
Andrew is looking like a little boy; handsome little boy at that. He is growing and changing so quickly. We really need to find a weekend soon to visit you in GF.
Mom F
A loader on his shirt just like the one his dad operates at the mill.
Dad F
k.
oh my gosh. i love his facial expressions!
l.
In the second pic I think he's saying "do you think I care?"
Post a Comment