"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Friday, June 22, 2007
Look at what I can do now!!! I just ( I mean just) started pulling his toy to his face to eat. It's not all the time, but he's starting to do it!!! How exciting...just thought I'd share this all with you!
Wow! He really is changing quickly. That's why you really have to enjoy each stage, 'cuz they don't stay there long!! Can't wait to meet your little guy. (We're not sure when that will be. Are you planning a trip to the prairies anytime soon?!)
5 comments:
He's brilliant! Isn't it amazing what they all learn in the first year?
Wow! He really is changing quickly. That's why you really have to enjoy each stage, 'cuz they don't stay there long!! Can't wait to meet your little guy. (We're not sure when that will be. Are you planning a trip to the prairies anytime soon?!)
oh my goodness he's getting so big !! he's also very cute :) glad to hear you had a better day !! here's to a weekend of good days !
denise
oh my goodness he's getting so big !! he's also very cute :) glad to hear you had a better day !! here's to a weekend of good days !
denise
i was going to write that he is getting so big. wow. but others beat me to it. i love the pictures. thanks for sharing!
l.
Post a Comment