Our Little Muscle Man....he's so cute! Today I finally turned on the music that comes out of the swing....he stared at it for probably 20min or so. He found the sound so great.
Last night Richard found a baby fawn in the back of our neighbor's yard....soo cool!
I hope you all had a great day, I know that I feel fantastic. Thank goodness I don't know if I could of handled another yesterday....I didn't know where the day went. Today has been great!
4 comments:
How cool to get such a close-up picture of the fawn. This brings back so many memories of growing up on 100 acres; there was lots of wildlife that crossed thru my Dad's fields. I don't remember many deer walking thru the property when we lived on the mountain when the boys were little; just the racoons...lots of racoons. I'm sure one or two of the boys have very vivid memories of "lions"...some not so good.
Andrew looks so attentive...It's neat that so many nice things have been invented to entertain children rather than just plunking them in front of a television. It's definitely apparent that Andrew can see and hear.
So glad to hear that you were blessed with a great day!
Mom F
Great photos of the two babies. I'm sure it is fun to watch both.
Looks like Andrew is really growing.
What a beautiful shot of the fawn.
What happens to it now , or was his mother around too ?
Rich said his mother was there, but she ran off...kind of like a distraction hoping we would follow her. We haven't checked to see if its still there....we should!
Post a Comment