Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Not too much to say. I got to sleep in today which was great....for some reason I was SUPER tired this morning. After the day got away with me and the hot sun moved to the front yard (around 7pm) Rich and I were able to do tons of yard work. I was able to nurse Andrew first and then he sat on in his chair outside for a whole hour and a half before he was even remotely fussy. That means a whole lot of weeds were pulled as well as a whole lot of grass raked (as it was sooo long cause it had been awhile since we mowed it). I also got to try out a video that I got with my exercise ball. It was pretty good, one worth doing again. Other than walking and doing my abs video I have a couple of other good cardio videos to keep me going. I'm tired....again.....shouldn't be long before I need to nurse again....Hopefully you all had a great night. Talk to you again soon!

No comments: