I've arrived and so are the pictures.... I started out today with an interesting dog. This morning (Sunday) I got the vehicle all packed up ready to go (5:30am) and then went back to bed waiting for Andrews next feed. At 8 when we were all done, I got Andrew all ready, packed in the car, I turned around to invite the dog into the vehicle and realized that I was not just inviting my dog in there....I was inviting a pumpkin head dog.

Yup, my dog's face was completely swelled up....
probably from a spider bite. I thought, we've been through this before....we're still going. About 7hrs later....she was back to normal. Really I couldn't stop laughing at her.

This is my normal dog!

Me laughing
hystericallyNow day dream a little with me as we head backwards in time....back to the
beginning of July. I've told you about my trip a little, so I won't go into much detail, but I will make sure to add a little comments with the pictures. I tried adding the
flickr application, but for some reason I couldn't get it onto my blog.....so pics right on the blog it is. I will have to do a new post with each set of pictures....(not all tonight sorry) Hope you enjoy them!
4 comments:
Hi Kisty
Great to see you again. I just checked the Northwest Airline site and Richard and Mom's flight landed in Tokyo 15 minutes ago. They still have the flight to Nagoya.
Dad F
I'll check back later for the update. Thanks so much.
you've had all day :-)
waiting patiently :-)
Poor puppy. What a sad face.
Post a Comment