No one seems to leave any room for changes around here. I've been wanting soo badly to update you all, but without a cord, there is no way of getting the photos I want to show you onto the internet......and I don't want to spoil my story (ie. i could show you some pics that were sent to me, but they were from family camp.....and there is so much that happened before that). So continue to be patient with me....you will get your fill when time comes.
Love Kristy
2 comments:
We had the pleasure of scrolling through the pictures on your camera when we went camping with you.
To Everyone viewing this site; the pictures are worth the wait! Words do not do "the moment" justice...patience is a good virtue.
Mom F
We are not very patient people, are we? We anxiously waiting for the pictures. : )
Hope you two are having a great summer with Andrew.
Post a Comment