"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Just a clarification....no Andrew does NOT get up on all 4's. He gets up on his arms and he gets up on his knees, but not at the same time. Once he coordinates the two together....it won't be long till he starts moving.
I still think he get around pretty good for a 'non-crawler'! ps -- not a messy kitchen hon. I could tell you stopped in the middle of your lunch to snap some pictures of my boy. :)
2 comments:
I still think he get around pretty good for a 'non-crawler'!
ps -- not a messy kitchen hon. I could tell you stopped in the middle of your lunch to snap some pictures of my boy. :)
What a big boy he is already! So cute!!
Post a Comment