From Lethbridge I drove with tons of enthusiasm as I was off to surprise my hubby and mother in law.....soo off to the coast I go! Before I got to see Richard, I spent some time with Rick and also Mikayla and Gaylene came over for a visit. Mikayla you are always so good with Andrew.
After Richard and Sandy came home (sorry no pictures), we attended a wedding and got I think 2 pictures.....and Auntie Dawna your picture made the cut!
We planned to leave the coast on Monday as Richard was back to work Tues. but to our dismay our keys were swiped at the mall. We had to get our car towed to the house and then to the honda dealership the next morning where we payed an arm and half a leg to get a new key made. So another nights stay and so we decided to make a party out of it....JAPAN....picutres...300 of them to be exact (well that is less than the 1000 that they took). Some of us were a little pooped out from the day to stay totally awake. Thanks to Great Grandma for lending a hand (well arm and a chest).
Hooray....I have turned 5 months. Today marks the 5 month day as well as Andrew's first time trying food (other than milk). He didn't mind it....he was more interested in biting the spoon (thanks again Les for the spoon, it works great). So we'll take a break and try again next week. We thought he'd be totally into it as he's been aware of us eating and demonstrating what we are doing with his lips...its so cute. Oh well not a rush at all.....he really doesn't have to grow this fast for me!
So I hope that I haven't sent you all to the chiropractor for your head being tilted.
5 comments:
thanks for the "tilty" update... what fun to see you at the coast! thanks for the effort.
love, a. rietta
We sure do have an adorable Grandson! We love you Andrew!!
Kristy, it really was a tremendous and unexpected surprise to see you and Andrew on the weekend. Thanks for blessing us with the visit. We had a wonderful time with all of you.
Mom & Dad F
Yikes, always some excitement on a road trip. Sorry to hear about the missing keys. Glad to hear that you made a party out of it.
Richard, Great photos of Japan!
that's ok....U. Al has extended medical, through work, that covers chiro.
I don't mind doing some stretching exercises in order to view a few good photos!! Maybe next time you can alternate so we can tilt left and then right! : )
It was so great to see you at the wedding and get to know Andrew a bit. The picture of Andrew and I is now our desktop.
Post a Comment