Monday, September 10, 2007

TEETHING!!!


Going for walks has been a
great remedy for Andrew's
aches and pains from teething...
we've spent over an hour
each day just walking to town
to do errands.











Apparently your foot is a great teething soother!
























This is our worn out son today. Check out those cheeks...just done....notice the shirt mom! It looks great on him. Oh and Joanne.....the slippers were part of my birthday gift...thanks!

















Hope you are all doing great. No news on the mill yet. Rich has work this week and for that we are thankful. We are just trusting in God knowing that he has our family in his hands. For those of you who feel weird checking out other blogs that you don't' know the person....today I give you permission to check out some blogs from my sight. You HAVE to see Kim's blog about the south carolina girl (a youtube post) and then if you feel like a few laughs, Michelle's blog has been great for that....trust me its worth the trip. ENJOY!

7 comments:

Rick and Sandy said...

So glad to hear RC has work this week; and you & Andrew look so relaxed...it must be nice to be settled back home once again.

Have a great week!

Mom F

Days of our Lives said...

teethings rough eh ?? but he sure looks cute with those rosey cheeks !

Anonymous said...

Kristy,
Had a hoot reading Michelle's blog. Thanks for the heads up.

Joan said...

He look sooooo grown up! What a cutie! Love you.

Perry said...

I'm waiting for Michelle's book to be published and I'm going to be the first in line to buy it. She's hilarious!! As for Miss South Carolina, I'm not sure what to do with her,other than to send her back to school and have her practice "question and answer" techniques. Boy, I hope she's allowed back in her state!! Thanks for sharing these blogs!

Anonymous said...

I saw a tape of her redeeming herself the next day and she seemed okay but had obviously gone "blank" at the competition

Anthony and Kim said...

fun to see all the pictures from your summer! He is so cute and is sure looking like you! They grow up so fast.