Monday, December 3, 2007

IT'S SNOWING!

Hey guys, look what I can do.......and I love doing it too!!!!









We had fun exploring the great snowfall with Andrew. It was his first time in the snow!

7 comments:

Rick and Sandy said...

What a happy little boy! We take tremendous pleasure in reading and seeing that you are having such great fun with Andrew. We can hardly wait for our next visit!

Hey Richard, you may not remember standing on Dad's hands but man does this ever bring back alot of memories of the "tricks" Dad used to do with you! It won't be long until Andrew is doing chin ups from the cold water pipes
...remember?

Rietta said...

what great family time... thanks for sharing it with us.

a. Rietta

Days of our Lives said...

awwww , i love your snow pics !

Carla said...

Fun times in the snow. Are you expecting it to stick around? (Unlike the snow in Abbotsford.)

The weather from BC has arrived here overnight and we have had about 10cm of snow and still coming down. It looks beautiful but makes driving tricky.

Anthony and Kim said...

Kristy I love that last picture of you and your little man! Isn't being a mom the best!

Derek said...

I had just switched my background to the yummy-looking jamjams on the Family blog, and then I had to change it right away to a picture of Andrew. Not that that's a bad thing.

eileen said...

Babies always win!!!