Monday, November 26, 2007

BABY TIME....I love posting pictures of what our son is up to. He loves typing with Richard on the computer, hanging out under our Christmas tree (yes all the ornaments are a few branches up..)....his frog is his favorite teething toy.....Sadie is so far his best friend (although he truly gets excited when he sees that Brennan is at our house).


































This last picture is particularly funny to me....cause here you see that Sadie has brought Andrew her toy....and Andrew for one thing has no clue that it's even there....let alone the inability to even use this toy as an "aid to playing" with Sadie. You wonder what kind of thoughts are going through her head.
As for a job....we still sit here...waiting patiently. God has provided some work days at the mill....a few Saturdays that Rich signed up to work (clean up crew) and then today they called and asked Rich to work for a day. We just continually feel blessed and reassured by God's presence surrounding us. We continually say Thank you Lord! I hope that all of you reading will be able to stop and see the blessings that God has given you these days, and not to forget the fact that we need to thank Him for these blessings. With all I am.....all I will be.....I say Bless the Lord for all that He has done!

3 comments:

Rietta said...

what a cutie!! thanks for sharing with us on the blog and thanks for the bd card for u.wes and family picture. great snap.

Derek said...

Babies and Dogs are two of the best things - and when they're in the same picture, it's even better!

Anonymous said...

Wow! you have your christmas tree up already. It looks great.
HO HO HO