Sunday, February 17, 2008


It has certainly been a LONG time since the last time that I have blogged. There has been a really good reason for that. I have not been feeling that great lately. I have been nauseous all day long.......and with that I'm pleased to announce that Richard and I are expecting again. We are looking forward to the arrival of a baby in September.....yes Friesen family...there is ANOTHER September birthday on it's way.


I am posting some pictures of our evening. Rich, Andrew and I went to the Valentines fund raiser at our church tonight. This is a fun event for Rich and I as this was our second date ever.....so it brings back good memories.The theme of the evening was cowboy......it was really fun to put on the hat.....we really wished that we had found Andrew one...it would have made his outfit perfect!

So, I hope that all are doing well.....I'm sooo happy to have to more baby boys in our family to spoil. They are beautiful boys that I just can't wait to meet....congrats Julie and Kevin.

Things for us are normal....the same....nothing to add to the news already said. Hope to talk to you all sometime soon! We shall see you coast family and friends in March!

9 comments:

Rick and Sandy said...

It looks like Andrew enjoyed the evening as much as his Daddy & Mommy; he's looking so grown up! We look forward to seeing you next month.

Thanks for the update; it's great to hear from you. Your family looks terrific.

We love you, Dad & Mom

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! What exciting news. We wish you the best as you prepare for this new arrival. See you in March.

love, A. Rietta

Anonymous said...

yay !!! congrats you guys , we're so excited for you :)

denise

Anthony and Kim said...

Right On!! thats awesome! Hope that you start to feel a bit better!

Perry said...

Great News!! The Friesen family continues to grow. If you need any name ideas, I'm sure Derek has a few for you!! Hope you start feeling better soon.

Carla said...

On third viewing I realized that Andrew's shirt was making the announcement. Very Cute.
Congrats!!

eileen said...

congrats to you...hope you are feeling better soon. looking forward to seeing you in March.

eileen said...

When in March?

Anonymous said...

exciting. super exciting. i am really happy for you. congratulations!!

- leslie