Friday, February 22, 2008

Andrew is standing now every chance that he gets. The picture below is of a drawer that is partially open.....makes for a great chance to stand!Can you believe that this boy is 2 weeks away from being 11 months. That's crazy. I never thought that I would be bringing out the 12 month old clothes. I TOTALLY didn't think that he was ready for them....but as I have tried...they are a little long, but he fits them...CRAZY!
Yesterday Rich had to lower Andrew's crib. He no longer lays in his crib chatting for 15 min. He's up and ready for us to pick him up...it's quite cute.


I'm feeling a little more up than down....but still would rather stay in bed all day if I could. I am still working at the daycare 4 mornings a week, which has been a blessing from God. I would rather be home, but the income it brings in for us is better than nothing. I have also been blessed to be a sub for the strong start program, which is also something that I don't mind doing...it just sucks up so much more time away from my precious family. So if you pray for us, pray that God gives me strength as I sub for this program for a week and a half in March. This will help out our family so much with finances.....but it will be a few long and draining days.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! May you find as much joy in these pics as I do. Oh and Derek, if you have any names for the new bambino, please let us know......and from what our family looks like right now.....we probably have a better chance of having a boy than a girl....but both names are much needed!

Kristy

10 comments:

Rick and Sandy said...

Andrew is looking so much like a little boy, filling out very nicely and very, very cute; you are so right!!! So it sounds like we need to look for 18 month size clothes; yeah!

Thanks for the update; glad to hear that you are feeling better.

We love you and look forward to seeing you at Easter.

Richard and Kristy said...

I still think that he'll be with his age...he won't need 18 mos clothing till the fall. He still fits in some of his 6 month clothing....so 12 month is plenty big for awhile

Rick and Sandy said...

Okay, got it; we need to find outfits for this summer not next year yet...thanks.

Rick and Sandy said...

Andrew, we look at the pictures your Mommy posts everyday; you are so cute!!! Did we tell you this already?

We love you; see you soon!!

Papa & Gramma

Perry said...

Thanks for the updates on Andrew - it is hard to believe he's almost 11 months. I remember Derek at that age and that was 13 years ago! Where do the years go? I'm glad to hear you and Richard are enjoying and treasuring every moment you have with him.

Derek said...

I still think the best name is Isaac Matthew, but you didn't take it last time, so I'll have to think of some more.

Rick and Sandy said...

We like the new look of your blog!

Bonnie said...

I just got a chance to do some 'catching up' and wanted to say a HUGE congrats about your pregnancy! Hope you're feeling better soon!! How exciting that the Friesen family just keeps growing and growing :) And Andrew is looking just as cute as always!!

Fabricated Goddess said...

AHH Kiki!! Congrats on the new little on the way (prays for health and energy are on the way, girl)...and that boy just keeps getting cuter!!

Love you guys. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Rick and Sandy said...

Hey Big Boy!

Gramma looks at your picture everyday, many times a day; I'm looking forward to seeing you real soon!

I love you; here's lots of hugs and kisses just for you XOXOXOXOX XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO You can share some with your Daddy & Mommy. I miss you lots!