Well it's been almost a month since I last posted. To me that seems crazy.....time really does fly when your busy. Things have been super busy for us the past few weeks. I got to sub. as well as continue in my job at the daycare, and Richard was able to land some full time work. He is working for a truss company here in town. I'm pretty excited for him. New changes...new schedules and Andrew actually attends daycare. Crazy hey...I work at one to get money and send him to another that I have to pay for.....where's the balance hey....but I do need the hours so that hopefully I can get enough for my mat. leave in september. Also with Rich starting over...we need the dual income to survive.Andrew has been so fun lately. In some of the pictures that I tried to add.....you would have noticed that he has found his nose. Yes he's been sticking his finger up so regularly that it started to bleed this morning! Also, each week it seems as though he is gaining more confidence to move more and more. Although he still doesn't like to crawl on his knees, he has found freedom in holding onto things and moving around them. I like to characterize Andrew as "taking his time".....and I'm more than okay with that (especially as I went through the morning sickness). He is now 11 1/2 months and will be celebrating his first birthday soon!
I've tried twice now to post the pictures and it's not working....I will try again soon today....
4 comments:
Pictures? Come on Kristy, you can do it...we know you can! :)
I look forward to seeing them!
Love you tons,
Mom
so glad to hear about Richard's and your work. thanks for the update. drive carefully when you come to the coast:):)
w. Rietta
Great news that both of you have found work. Hope you're feeling okay during your pregnancy. Have a great Easter!
Wow, you must really notice the difference in your family time if both of you are working now. Congrats on the new jobs.
Post a Comment