Once he could figure out that going out was just as fun as going in....I got WET!
Our family is a little mixed emotions right now. We are venturing in our last major camp this summer and so far it's been a hit! I have in the past couple of days conqured sinus head aches, making corn chowder for my first time for the camp, cooking in the kitchen, registration, not flipping out over mice, and doing last min. run arounds for my hubby. Baby is reminding me that first it's heavy to stand for a long period of time and second, that it's almost time. Can you believe it, I could have the baby any day now. I have 5 1/2 weeks left and then hopefully baby will grace our family with it's presence.
Rich and I are struggling (and getting pressure from staff) to figure out names to bring with us to the hospital. Last time we were picking out names from practically day one.....right now....we are clueless. Got any good names Derek??
On my last trip to Lethbridge I was able to purchase a car seat for Andrew! God blessed us with support that enabled us to get what we could really afford as well as what was a really good seat. I can't help but tear up over God's amazing timing and how much he looks after the little things that we need so much.
Our plans for the next bit.....Rich has a family camp and a pack trip to attend and at the begining of Sept. I will be staying (with Andrew of course) at my parents in Lethbridge awaiting the arrival. You could pray for timing of the baby.....I would really like Richard there. Our phones here have been crazy and really unreliable. He also could be out in the bush on a horse hours away. I'm not too worried because I know 2 things.....God grants us the desires of our hearts as well as God has his timing for a reason. With the 2 combined, I know that the delivery will be perfect! You could also pray for Andrew through this transition as staying at my parents, he will see Rich less than he sees him now and that can be tough. I know he's young, but he still deserves his father, so pray for him if you could.
Continue to send your words of encouragement as they have carried our hearts a long way. Thanks to all who sent some snail mail to us...I love those two....we appreciate the thought that goes along with each one of them.
4 comments:
Thanks for posting these pics and sharing your prayer requests with us; we will pray that He will give you the desires of your heart and that the timing of Baby's arrival will be perfect.
We had a terrific visit with you at BBWC...N really enjoyed her time with your family...playing games...riding a horse...in the mountains...in the gorgeous setting of BBWC. Thank you so very much for making our stay most enjoyable.
We love you;
Mom & Dad
thanks for the update. we continue to pray that you would have, "love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self control".
What more would one need:)
love, a. Rietta
Thanks for the update, CWLD. It's so hard not being able to just pick up the phone and chat. I miss that, a lot. Looking forward to your next doctor's appointment (cause then I'll see you!) . . .
It's supposed to be very hot, so bring your swim gear. Grandpa has the pool all ready (Steve & family will be here this weekend. Yahoo!)
Post a Comment