Our family update.... Well its been a few weeks since I last posted and I finally charged the batteries so I could upload some pictures. We've been enjoying the camps that we've had so far and last weekend was for sure my favorite....it was like being around family. It was up at
Slakker and there were 5 families from one church that came to spend a relaxing time together. I got to play a couple games of rook and laugh a whole lot, it was great! We were able to get a couple days off before the next camp so we took time to go out to
Airdrie to celebrate Richard's birthday....it was a lot of fun as we all made
roll kuchen together....again loads of fun. Andrew is growing so much that its now time to buy a car seat. If you can pray with our family that we make the right choice (money and car seat) that would be great. A praise item, Rich has almost finalized a sale on his Honda Shadow. The couple that is going to buy it are off now on a trip and will be back in Aug. to purchase the bike. They drove quite a ways to see it and they were very happy with it. We did go down in price, but the bike did need new tires and a battery.....praise God.....I guess we can still pray that their mind doesn't change when they come home from holidays. The other bike is in a competitive place right now as there are a few of it's kind on the market....some with lower km, which make the other bikes more appealing. So continue to pray with us that we can get rid of this payment to help our family stay afloat. Enough
writing....hope you enjoy all the pictures!
Andrew's newest favorite place to play....Sadie's cage...sometimes we forget to empty what Andrew has brought in, so Sadie sometimes has to sleep with weird things.

Andrew was trying to fit into Kevin's boots (staff)....he got both feet in...it was quite funny to see him try and balance.

We had a worship night at our place. At one point we had 4 guitars going and the violin. Andrew slept right through it all.

For a staff time together we went
canoeing. Andrew got his taste of the water.

He did really good for awhile at just sitting.....then he wanted to touch the water over the edge.....that's when he came to shore to play with Sadie and mommy.

Andrew loved playing by the water....he sat here throwing rocks for Sadie for a long time (by the way Andrew says "
Sadi" now and Sandy for Sandra our cook.
One morning the staff got up at 4:30am to hike up Cougar Mountain (more like a big hill) to watch the sunrise. They were back at 6:30ish....they had fun!

Andrew LOVES our cat. She was sitting on the chair where Andrew wanted to sit, so he climbed up and sat on her....she hardly bugged....until he started patting her head...then it was time to leave.

Here's the girls eating Roll kuchen with Uncle Richard....they thought it was yummy too.

Mr. Funny and his favorite....Watermelon!
I realized the other day that I had not one picture of my pregnancy, so Rich and I got a pic together....yes people I'm big....this is how big I was at the end of my preg. with Andrew....and I still have 2 months to go! But I'm not complaining, I'm excited!
Nothing like ending the night (for the kids) with a good book from a special Uncle.....and daddy.
8 comments:
Great times; great pics; creating great memories; great family time; great pregnancy; great children & grandsons...God is so good; "Lord, thanks for our family; bless each of them richly today".
We love you, miss you a whole lot and are really looking forward to our visit in 2 weeks.
Dad & Mom F
Thanks for taking the time to update Kristy. It's great to feel connected with you and experience just a bit of what life is like for you.
love, a. Rietta
Thanks for the great pictures, Kristy. You look so good pregnant! We're praying for you and your family that this will be a very rewarding summer and that all goes well at camp...and with the new baby.
Kristy! You look awesome! And your boy is HUGE and way cute.
Miss you, hope you are well.
smooches.
Sounds like things are going great for you there. thanks for keeping us informed.
A Tere
Love hearing your stories and especially all the pics!
thanks, a. eileen
Wow, who wouldn't love to be at camp all summer. I have great memories (if I edit) of my two summers at camp. And often dream about getting away for a whole summer again.
Thanks for the great pics and the stories.
Thinking of you often.
love Tante Carla
Thanks so much for blogging !
Sorry that the card for Richard got buried somewhere in the packing boxes.I should find it soon.
Yes, I have a new home. I'm very excited about it.
Post a Comment