We would like to introduce our newest member Brett Wayne Friesen. He was born 8 pounds 3 ounces on Thurs. Sept. 18th at 10:37pm. He instantly looked and sounded like Andrew but has since become his own. I had about 2hrs of false labor, 2 1/2 hrs of true labor including the 15 min it took to push him out. I only tore a bit so only a bit of recovery is to come. I stayed in the hospital overnight and left Friday after dinner. I was sharing a room with another lady and felt like I would get more sleep at home. Brett nurses like a dream.....opening his mouth wide! We are SOO excited to have him home.....welll.....half way home. I should be heading back to our house on Fri or Sat and Rich will probably head back this Sun or Mon as he has to set up for our big fundraiser.
Hope you enjoy the few pictures that we have to begin with!







15 comments:
Congratulations!!! We are soooo excited for you. What a beautiful son...and lots of hair. What does Andrew think about this? Does he know he's a big brother. God bless you as you raise Andrew and Brett.
Uncle Perry, Auntie Dawna, Derek, Shawn
You're right he does look like Andrew in those pictures. Very sweet... congratulations to you all!!!
Menno, Marie and clan :)
He's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Can't wait to meet him.
Lots of Hugs and Kisses from us,
Uncle Kevin & Auntie Julie :)
Welcome Baby Brett; you are a striking resemblance of your big brother Andrew.
Richard & Kristy, you have a very beautiful son; congratulations and well done!!
We plan and look forward to coming out to see you in a couple of weeks.
Love you; Dad & Mom
YEAH!! Congratulations... he's a beauty!
love, a. Rietta and u. Wes and family
congrats , he so cute and andrew looks so happy beside him , way to go !
So happy for you! He is adorable and really looks like Andrew!! I hope your feeling well!
Yea the long wait is over. And everyone looks very excited in the photos. Great Pic of Andrew and Brett together.
I am so happy for the safe and uneventfull arrival of Brett.
Blessings on your family.
love Tante Carla
He is absolutely beautiful, Congratulations! I'm glad to hear that labour was fast, hope your recovery is fast too, we will be praying for good sleep and lots of energy!
Congratulations!! Glad to hear went well for the delivery and everyone is doing well
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's absolutely adorable and I'm so glad to hear that you're feeling pretty good, and that he is nursing well for you... always a good thing :) Blessings to you guys as you start life as a family of 4!
Congratulations - Great job Rich & Kristy!
May God bless you and your boys!
Welcome Brett!
Uncle Grant, Aunt Pat & Rachel
Brett is such a beautiful baby; I'm having a great time showing him off here at work and getting lots of compliments. The closeup picture of him is saved as my desktop background.
We look forward to seeing your family soon.
Mom F
Brett is beautiful -- he does look like Andrew but also himself. Nick says Andrew is soooo big and then says"I miss him"!.
YOu look great Kristy --- you did a wonderful job. We miss you guys -- even more now and can hardly wait for Thanksgiving.(Hopefully that still works)
So good to hear that Brett has arrived....wondering if you have any near future plans to come out this way? We'd love to meet him in person. Take care and kisses all around!
Post a Comment