Have a great day!
"Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love." - Eph.4:2 ~our family verse~
Thursday, September 11, 2008
So I'm all alone and thought I'd better take a picture of myself before anything happens. I went to the Dr. today and i'm 3-4cm and very soft already. She suspects any time now. Rich is coming tomorrow afternoon and so she suggested not to go for a walk today so that Rich will make it ontime. I told Rich that when he gets here we are going for a long walk to start this thing. So there I am......don't I look like I could topple over?
Andrew LOVES shoes and is always putting them on him or bringing them to me to put on. These shoes were by the back door and discovered them. So he wore them up the stairs and played with them in the hallway.

This has got to be one of my favorite photos right now. Although the hug was instructed, it looks and was so natural and both were really enjoying the embrace.
Those 2 are so adorable!
That's all the news that I have for you today. I hope to have different news for you in the next bit, but you know what...in God's timing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You look great Kristy! Not sure that I'd say "you look like you're going to topple over", even though you may feel like it at times, however, it does look like it's about time Baby made her/his appearance. Well, Richard arrives tomorrow, it seems to us that God has answered our prayer that Richard will get to Lethbridge before Baby arrives; the timing can't get too much better than that.
Andrew is such a perfect little boy; he's always smiling and you capture "perfect moments" in the pics that you post. You are creating such a wonderful pictorial memory for him...and Papa & Gramma F are enjoying this tremendously. Thank you SOOOOO much!!
Keep up that great job of looking after yourself and our adorable Grandson. We love you!!
Wow, you really are pregnant!:)
can hardly wait for the exciting news.
love, a. Rietta
Tic, Tic, Tic!
I was going to say that the waiting was the hard part. But I guess that the hard part is still to come. Have fun walking this weekend.
Love Tante Carla
Andrew is just getting cuter all the time. What a great smile. Hugs.
sweet belly pic kristy !thanx for posting , it's so exciting andrew gets to be a big brother soon :)good luck with the new babe !
Time to give him/her their eviction notice!
Keep us posted....would love hear about its arrival!
Time to give him/her their eviction notice!
Keep us posted....would love hear about its arrival!
We are praying that all goes well, relax and enjoy these last few days of being a mommy of 1...
Looking good, Kristy. Looking forward to some news in the next few days!!
tic, tic, tic, tic,.........time is passing oh, so slowly.
waiting patiently for the news.
Post a Comment